Ninjaman Frustrated At The Pace of Judicial System

Dancehall artiste Ninja Man is frustrated at the judicial system for the long period in which it has taken so far to resolve his case.

Ninjaman is expected to return to the Home Circuit Court in Kingston on October 2. The veteran, along with his son Jahneil, is charged with the March 2009 murder of Ricardo Johnson on Marl Road, Kingston.

“A bare joke ting from what me a see. The judge has been asking for a solution,” Nija Man told Splash yesterday (June 8).

“A over eight year now, and me spend three years behind bars and out a road five year now, which should a more than give them enough time to gather them evidence weh dem claim dem have,” he adds.

The artiste also revealed that the court case has placed a damp on his career as he is unable to travel.

In the meantime, the veteran entertainer focuses his time on his recently licensed and certified Foundation which aims at helping Jamaicans who are in need.

He is currently assisting a little girl who is diagnosed with cancer.

“I will be responsible for her for the next three and a half years. I have written a letter to the US Embassy explaining that I will be taking care of her travel expenses, as she will be receiving free meds at the medical facility. But I will be taking care of her other needs,” he said.



Leave a Reply

Notify of
avatar
500
wpDiscuz

Recommended